GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS & ABSTRACTS
Deadline for abstract submission: August 31, 2022
- Poster Committee will consider the presented work for Best Poster Award. Along with a cash prize, the awarded author will be expected to give a ten (10) minutes oral plenary presentation of the poster on Conference Day 1. See program for time slots.
More details will be provided to abstract authors one month prior to the event.
- Please provide an abstract of no more than 250 words. You may download and use the abstract template here.
- The abstract should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title: LAST NAME_Abstract 2022
- Poster size: preferable A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm) in portrait format.
- Poster boards are in portrait format. Posters in landscape format will not fit within the frame of the poster board.
- Poster setup should be finished before lunch on Conference Day 1.
- You should be available at your poster during the scheduled poster session. Separate information and schedule will be emailed to poster presenters.
- The Best Poster Award and Oral Presentation will be announced at the Conference Dinner.
DASCS holds no responsibility for posters not removed from poster boards at the time of check-out on Conference Day 2.