GUIDELINES FOR POSTERS & ABSTRACTS
OPENS Q3 2024: Submit your abstract for the conference
- Poster Committee will consider the presented work for Best Poster Award. Along with the prize, the awarded author will be expected to give a ten (10) minutes oral plenary presentation of the poster on Conference Day 2. See program for time slots.
- Please provide an abstract of no more than 250 words. You may download and use the abstract template here.
- The abstract should be e-mailed to email@example.com, subject title: LAST NAME_Abstract 2024
- Poster size: preferable A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm) in portrait format.
- Poster boards are in portrait format. Posters in landscape format will not fit within the frame of the poster board.
- Poster setup should be finished before lunch on Conference Day 1.
- You should be available at your poster during the scheduled poster session. Separate information and schedule will be emailed to poster presenters.
- The Best Poster Award and Oral Presentation will be announced at the Conference Dinner.
DASCS holds no responsibility for posters not removed from poster boards at the time of check-out on Conference Day 2.