« All Events
1st ECTORS meeting: Regenerative medicine in organ transplantation
September 14, 2019 - September 15, 2019
The ECTORS (European Cell Therapy and Organ Regeneration Section) is ESOT community covering all the “new” fields in transplantation. The 1st ECTORS meeting is centred around the state of the art of regenerative medicine in organ transplantation and its road to clinical application. Networking between researchers from different fields of regenerative medicine is a central aim of the meeting.
- Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in solid organ transplantation
- Organoids; state of the art
- Organ reconditioning through machine perfusion
- Corporate look at regenerative medicine
- Learn and discuss the latest developments in regenerative medicine in organ transplantation
- Establish new contacts among top researchers in the field
- Be part of the ECTORS community to participate in future progress.